Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Coin Contest Winners!

I have had a lot of great entries and I couldnt pick the winner so I had my family help me vote. I wish everyone could have gotten first place but I dont have enough coin codes.

Third place and the winner of there site addvertised on my blog is
...................................................................................................................................................................

Isaacmoose


Next the winner of second place and a party with me on clubpenguin is
...........................................................................................................................................................

Eonwe



The winner of first place and the coin code is
..................................................................................................................................................
Chuckleloo

Congratulations Chuckleloo and to everyone who enter my coin contest. To get your prizes contact me through email. Thats all for now

-coolio317-

7 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Can you add me on your buddy list plz? And also this is my website if you can add it onto your site-polounited77.blogspot.com thx mate!
    Pengineeta =D said...
    Hey!

    You are following my blog www.Pengineeta.blogspot.com but I closed that one and I made a new one with the same URL www.pengineeta.blogspot.com so you're not really following it anymore... So I was wondering if you can re-follow it! Just re-add www.pengineeta.blogspot.com to your blogs your following. Or, visit www.pengineeta.blogspot.com and click the follow button to re-follow it!

    PLEASE! And, if you do, THANKYOU!

    -Pengineeta
    Millywily said...
    Well I guess maybe next time, you never know if I will be the true winner... ;)
    Anonymous said...
    oh! hey! thanks! :D
    brownie wen said...
    Dear Coolio, This is Brownie Wen, Author and Creator of Behind the Penguin. I got your comment and I will follow your blog. It would be so cool if we could become partners. Send a comment on behindthepenguin.blogspot.com

    ~Brownie Wen
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Coolio. Aww I didnt win? Lol. Oh well. Congrats to all those winnas! Hey Coolio, congrats on getting Sand Flipper on ur list. Can you add me? Ill be on Fjord tomorrow at say, 6PM PST? Thanks if you come ;) Hows the Dance Lounge?

    Pengwun Powa
    Naif Big Z said...
    ooh man my net was not working and i want codes :(

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home